Saturday, March 1, 2008

Who's next?

So I also still LOVE my job with every fiber of my being (that phrase is just too awesome to pass up) and my favorite patient of the week goes to.....BROTHER KEVIN! Ya guys, Kevin came in the other week to get his lil buckers cleaned and examined by me. It was really fun. He did pretty well and everyone kept saying how cute he was and kept pinching his little cheeks. What? Anyway, work is fantastic and I am REALLY blessed to have such a great opportunity to work so much and to work with such amazing doctors and staff. No complaints what-so-ever :) We have a ton of fun and everyone also works really hard and is great at what they do. Glassett Dental ROCKS! Ha ha ha. Ok. enough of that. But before I go I just wanted to show you what I do at work so I did a little before/after picture. I don't think Kevin wanted me to show you these pictures so just try not to mention in to him. I guess he's a little sensitive about it.


Kevin Before


Kevin After
(You can see how after I cleaned them it opened up some room for us to really explore some options for better piercing cuspids. I think he will find tearing meat much easier now)






19 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

LOL that was so funny!

Jared & Larisa said...

Yeah if your work is that good, SIGN ME UP!!! Miss you, come visit us :) - larisa

Marnae said...

HOO ray you have a blog and I love it and it is clever and you are too and that captain is dreamy and I heart your cruise pictures and you and the end.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I just found your blog through Larisa's. Anyhow, I am so disappointed now that you didn't get the opportunity to clean the scuzz off of my teeth before we left Utah. Sad for me. I could have been teen wolf, with a bit more age. My loss...

The Despain Gang said...

Your blog is also very cute! I love the florals in it. I like this whole blogging thing. It's pretty nice to actually be able to see what others are up to. I'm jealous jealous jealous of your hair--it's amazingly modern and chic. If only I had that kind of body to my mop. -Melissa

Tyler and Emily said...

KIIMMMMYYYYYY!! I am SO excited that you have a blog. You better update everday, I've been missing you too much. p.s. When are you coming to London to visit?

Camille said...

KIM! I found your blog on Larisa's so glad I did. Jealous of your cruise action...love it. And, um, while I'm sure your dental office is great and everything, after seeing those pics, I'm never letting you touch my teeth. But I still like you...:) Keep the posts coming, I'm adding a link to your blog on mine! -Camille

Tyler and Emily said...

Dear Kimmy,

You are bad at blogging. But I still love you. Post more.

Love,
Emily

Josh and Mari said...

Hi Kim,
You only met me a couple of times--I'm a friend of Rachelle's--I lived in the house next to Elite when you lived there. Long story short--I saw her blog listed on your site and I can't see it because I'm not a member. Would you give her my email address and ask her to invite me? Thanks,
Mari

Jared & Larisa said...

Seriously Kim, if I can't live by you I'd like to at least see some more blogs so I know what's going on in your awesome life. GIVE ME MORE KIM BLOGS!!!

The Despain Gang said...

Kimby, I just read Dave's post about your adventure in the mountains. WOW! Scary! You'll have to tell me the full story some time. :)
-Melissa

The Despain Gang said...

Hi Kimbie,
My computer broke down a few weeks ago and I lost your email address and mailing address. Will you please email me both at despain.m@comcast.net
-Thanks, Melissa

Jared & Larisa said...

Ok that was funny 4 years ago. Special request to update your blog.

JaNette said...

I'm just going to go ahead and laugh and that last comment by Larisa! ba ha!

Emily said...

What the crap Kim! How am I going to know all the updates on your fabulously exciting life if you don't freakin update your blog already!

Alan & Connie Weber said...

Love the work Kim. Are you in Salt Lake?

Al and Eli said...

I am SOOO happy you posted that pic. I can't wait to show Alex what it is I deal with at work every day!! Miss your face!!

Nettie said...

Hi Kim, I found your blog through Lora's...hope you don't mind. Those teeth pics are hilarious! I'm sure Kevin LOVES you for that. I'll be stalking your blog every now and then if that's ok. My blog is www.silly-gomers.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. See ya!

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://masirwin.com/inovasi-peminjaman-online/